NO CLASSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Glenn & Sherry Bruno, Bakers
NEWEST CLASS OFFERED! BAGELS! Learn how to make wonderful, chewy, New York-style Bagels. They are easier than you think!!
We’d love to have you join us for one of our culinary classes! Our Classes consist of 6 Students minimum and 8 maximum. If you would like to book a Class for your group of 6-8 , please call or email us to reserve your Class date as a group! If you desire a date that is not listed, we will try to make your chosen date work….....You will have a very fun day with your birthday, anniversary, sibling, close friends or corporate group learning how to make awesome artisan sourdough bread and having a fantastic wood-fired Pizza Lunch!
Learn the Art of Outdoor Wood-Fired Brick Oven Baking . . . Hearth Baked Artisan Sourdough Breads that you can make in your own oven! Experience the fun of a Memorable Team-Building Activity.
We had such a great time with Wayne & Patty Gross and their friends from Southern California!
Shaping the Dough
- Corporate Team Building Experience.
- Sibling Reunion Bonding Activity.
- Renew your Skills in Bread Baking.
- Perfect for Beginners, too!
- Birthday Party Classes!
- Feel the pride of offering freshly-baked, artisan bread to your family.
- The perfect gift for that special person who loves to bake and cook; Gift Certificates are available for all our Cooking Classes
Lilliput Village Bakery Wood-Fired Oven
bakes Pizza at 800 degrees and Bread at
600 degrees after a 3 hour firing. We always use the “falling” heat and bake or roast other things after our bread bake, like chickens, pork shoulder, scalloped potatoes, baked beans, etc. The possibilities are endless!